Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

RESTRICTION CODE

Contributor
handsetwhizkid

RESTRICTION CODE

Please who can tell me what is restriction code? I have nokia 6030. A friend enterd a wrong code and since that time I have been finding it impossible to open my set. I have entered both the default code as well as my personalised code yet nothing happens. So tell what I can do.
Mobile Guru
richcowell

Re: RESTRICTION CODE

The phone locks completely after a set amount of incorrect codes.

You should take it to your nearest Nokia Service Centre
Nokia History: 3110, 5110, 7110, 7110, 3510i, 6210, 6310i, 5210, 6100, 6610, 7250, 7250i, 6650, 6230, 6230i, 6260, N70, N70, 5300, N95, N95, E71, E72
Android History: HTC Desire, SE Xperia Arc, HTC Sensation, Sensation XE, One X+, Google Nexus 5
Registered Member

Hi i am before used Nokia6030. Once upon a time my phone was fell down so that time my phone screen is broken so after i change the screen but when i on the phone ENTER RESTRICTION CODE that comment is came so i give to the nearst phone repair center but they said it's not possible.

so if you now that resction code please send it to me.

Thanks
S. Anoj
Mobile Sensei

The "restriction code" = unlocking code for an operator SIM lock is phone and network operator and SIM specific.

So, you need to get it from the network operator from whom you got the locked phone and SIM card.