Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia mobile promo

2 days before I received a msg in my mobile- congratulations your mobile number has won 170,000.00 Euro on going NOKIA MOBILE PROMO. for claim - +34634151670 or email-nokia91a@yahoo.es
I called and mail to this address after i recevied this mail that i noted down.
Congratulations!!! On behalf of UNITED KINGDOM(UK)/SPANISH NOKIA'S
Staffs we hereby Congratulates you on your Mobile Phone Number has won you the Sum of €170,000.00 (One Hundred and Seventy Thousand Euro) on
the ongoing UNITED KINGDOM(UK)/SPANISH NOKIA PROMOTION PROGRAM. A
Cheque has been issued on your name.

so i want to sent 360.00 Euro (as courier charges) through western union money transfer to a address in spain as soon as possible.

Can I beleive this, is there is any information about Nokia Mobile Promo
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary

It's a hoax, don't be so naive.
Please use plain text.
Employee
adamf

Obviously a hoax and completely the wrong thread to post this in.
My posts are my opinion and in no way the direct views of Nokia.
If my posts are helpful, please give me some KUDOS using the green star on the left.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Administrator (Retired)
michaels

Please see this thread:

http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/discussions/board/message?board.id=news&thread.id=608

Regards.

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Please use plain text.

Hi sunil333

Yesterday my father was send the same message but the numbers and the e-mail were different...

What do you think is this real or its a joke of someone...

please write back...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

Did you read the message linked to in the post just above yours or did you just post without reading the rest of the thread?

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.

Read the E - mail they send too me...

FROM THE DESK OF THE PROMOTION OFFICER,
NOKIA MOBILE SWEEP-STAKES PROMO. 
CALLE CLAUDIO COELLO 41,  28001 MADRID,
SPAIN.  
UNITED KINGDOM ( UK ) / SPANISH ALLIANCE   NOKIA SUBSCRIBERS PROMOTION 2009.

VERIFICATION CONFIRMATION 
Dear winner,
  Congratulations, we the staffs of NOKIA congratulate you as one of our lucky winners. Your mobile number have won you the sum of Eur 170,000.00 (One Hundred And Seventy Thousand Euros) and all information concerning the facilitation of your claims will commence as soon as you fill and submit the NOKIA PAYMENT RELEASE FORM attached to this message.

Note: Your mobile number tagged to your winning verification number is
VERIFICATION NO.: CN-435-663-2

Every section of the form. To the best of your knowledge be correct so as to avoid any form of falsification which could render the form useless and might lead to disqualification.
 Note: that your funds have been insured and no deductions of any kind can be made on your funds due to the following reasons as follows below

(1) Funds has been Insured to a High Insurance policy that make it difficult to deduct from. (2) Beneficiary is the one to pay for any Imposed Charges against his/her funds.
(3) The Spanish Government stated in The SHC Law book 45-1 ley 12, That winning funds should be remitted In exact value of amount won to winner.

YOUR WON PRIZE IS CONSISTING OF A NOKIA N95 SERIES MOBILE PHONE AND A SEALED WORLD BANK CHEQUE OF 170.00.00 EUROS ISSUED OUT IN YOUR NAME, WHICH CAN BE CASHED AT ANY STANDARD BANK IN YOUR COUNTRY AND ALL NOKIA ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES REGARDING THIS PROMOTION.

DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF MONEY COMING IN A CHEQUE TO YOU, IT CANNOT BE SENT TO YOUR LOCAL DELIVERY SO THATS IS WHY WE ARE GOING TO USE A DIPLOMATIC SERVICE DELIVERY FOR THE OPTION YOU HAVE CHOSEN, AND THIS DIPLOMATIC SERVICE WILL DELIVER YOUR PARCEL TO YOUR DOORSTEP AND TO WHOSE SIGNATORY IS ON THE NOKIA PAYMENT RELEASE FORM.

Congratulations once again.
 Copyright 2008 Nokia.com.ng. All rights reserved

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). This email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

Congratulation once again.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Administrator (Retired)
michaels

[ Edited ]

As with all previous examples in this thread, this e-mail is nothing to do with Nokia - criminal gangs are trying to con you in order to steal money from you. Please do not respond to this e-mail with any personal information otherwise you put yourself at risk.

Message Edited by michaels on 12-Jun-2009 02:59 PM

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

Michaels, do you think it's worthwhile putting this into the PoK?

/discussions/board/message?board.id=news&thread.id=608

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.
anh1p02

[ Edited ]

hi i was in uk and when i come back from uk i receive i sms that i won  in the ongoing nokia mobile promo ,

and i have to call or sende email to nokiaspain@europe.com.

what i have to do if is true let me know thanks.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

It's not true, it's an obvious scam so ignore it.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
1234sms

Is the promotion really going on?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
mccbleue

[ Edited ]

The promotion never was going on, it's a criminal attempt to steal from you. The crooks doing this (who are not in any way related to Nokia) ask you for your bank details to transfer your prize money, or even to send them money to arrange bank transfers (how nonsensical is that?!), and when you give them the details instead of seeing any of the alleged prize money you'll see your life savings disappear.

These scams have been flying around since e-mail was invented, they claim to be from major mulitinational companies like Nokia, Microsoft, etc. They try to look credible, but you only have to read them carefully to realise that a 15-year-old studying English from an school in Europe could write better English, these people are usually East-European or West/North-African crime gangs. Save yourself a lot of hassle, just ignore them.

Please use plain text.
hamraz

today I resive a sms in my  mobil-your mobil number won 41500000 pounds in nokia uk mobile promo.claims email:nokia-mobileuk.inc@live.co.uk  call:+447035959382

can i beleive this????

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei

hamraz wrote:

can i beleive this????

You can, but you shouldn't, as it is a scam, hoax, illegal, criminal. Just like all the other examples in this thread already.

Please use plain text.