Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Restart problem in Nokia 110

Registered Member
szdhsn

Restart problem in Nokia 110

Yesterday I have bought new nokia 110 device. Its working fine till 4hours of purchasing. When I installed Opera mini 7, its got restarted.

From then Its having this problem. Sometimes when I am listening to music or want change my wallpaper it get restarted....

Please help me to resolve this problem.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Re: Restart problem in Nokia 110

Hi szdhsn,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Nokia discussion forums.

What I recommend you try doing a soft reset by dialing *#7780# and if prompted enter the code 12345 which is the default code. If you have changed this then please enter this. This reset your device but this will not erase any of your data.

If this doesn't resolve your issue you can try removing the the Opera mini and see if this helps. Once again if this hasn't resolved the issue then you could try doing a hard reset. Doing this will reset your phone and remove all data so using Nokia suite please back up your device first. To do a hard reset dial *#7370# and if prompted enter your device code. This will reset your device. Then using Nokia suite restore your data. This should hopefully fix your issue.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards

Raoul_Duke

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vinivivek

I also face the same problem with the Nokia110 phone. It seems there is issue with OS soon as you install any Java app it starts misbehaving. Screen goes blank off and on randomly. I have got the latest firmware V03.28 dated 13 July 2012 RM-827 from Nokia care. but the problem seems to persist. We have taken up the issue with the Nokia R&D team in India about a month back and are still awaiting resolution.
Please use plain text.

unable to delete contact call log.

when i try to delete it, it says invalid selection.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

puckiish wrote:

unable to delete contact call log.

when i try to delete it, it says invalid selection.

This may be a bug that will get cured thru' a Firmware update. Is your phone Firmware upto date ? You may check thru' Nokia Suite . If it already has the latest version try re-installing ( if the option is available as seen in the attachment) or wait till one is released ...

BTW, There are many threads on this Forum for the 'Subject' but may be for different models ..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vinivivek

In continuation to my previous post reg restart problem of Nokia 110 while running Java (J2ME) app, I have updated the firmware from 3.28 to 3.33 , yet the problme is unresolved.....

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
asifkandan

Hello

I am getting the same problem also but fone again restarts before the restoration has completed.I have successfully restored the device using  *#7780# but problem still persists and while I am trying to restore it using *#7370# it restarts before it is completed. Kindly advise me how I can fix this problem

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Please use plain text.
Sage
carlee12

Just Keep your phone Memory More than 5MB and delete some not important messages in your inbox. Don't put any app on Homescreen Shortcuts and Goto Shortcuts. By the way it is normal for a low ram phone to restart.
I love T9 Bar Phones | I used to be a Sony Ericson fan before but they leave the low end Phones so I have to switch to Nokia | LG Optimus L5 II and Nokia 206 3
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
jekiboi20

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
jekiboi20

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
jekiboi20

Please use plain text.
kishankaushik

Whenever i try to power on it gets on showing white display for 2 or 3 seconds after that it shows Nokia logo but after showing nokia it gets off automatically. If anybody have any solution please tell

Or please tell how to hard reset it

Thanks

Kishan

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
prepaid123

i am make a call and call just conected than mobile restart pls help nokia110

Please use plain text.