Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Social on Nokia Asha 302

amo7

Social on Nokia Asha 302

Hello guys! 

Quick question: why isn't the latest version of the app available for my phone? Is there any way I could use a previous version? 

The thing is, I got my phone just a few days ago and at the beginning the app worked perfectly fine, then out of the sudden its response became "Invalid application. Delete?" I took the phone to a Nokia Care center where they did a resoft or something like that but the app is still not working, I assume it is because it's no longer available for Nokia 302, is that why?

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Iris9290

Hi amo7,

Welcome to the Nokia forum and thank you for making us aware of this.

If the application used to work, a software update should fix this. You can update the phone with Nokia Suite.

To make sure you won't lose the data on your phone, make a back up first. Click on Tools > Back up to do this. Once you've made the back up, click on the green arrow in Nokia Suite where you will see the available updates for your phone. If there's no update available, you will be able to reinstall the current software.  

When the phone has rebooted, the application will work again.

Do let me know how you get on.

Iris9290

If my post has helped you in any way, please accept it as a solution or click on the white star, so that other users will be able to benefit from it too.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
eddiehongkong

same prob with my asha 200..i have done with ur sugestion..but still cannot use the app...r this major prob for all asha?

its me..im yours!!!
Please use plain text.