Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Some troubles with asha 309!

Contributor
KhoiNguyen

Some troubles with asha 309!

Hi, I'm using asha 309 V05.85 23-10-2012 and I met some trouble.

1. How to  disable auto-rotate when does not need, on Nokia express browser example?

2. How to create music list on only one folder? On some old nokia device(2700c) I open one file in the folder and it will grenarate automatic.

3. How to press dial number while record a call? I can't minimize the record screen!

4. How to  disable sound of camera shot?

5. How to delete some default app and game on home screen, I don't want to keep, I hate some of them. Please alow user delete them on next update, please!!!!

I hope Nokia will have update with many fix for asha 309 :smileyindifferent:

Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Re: Some troubles with asha 309!

Well.. Sorry to say, nothing out of this can be done. Maybe a software update will bring some feature additions :smileyhappy: