Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Stolen nokia phone

baloiucatalin
Accepted Solution

Stolen nokia phone

Hello, please help me if you can. I lost my nokia c6...what can i do to block the phone? What can i do that the one who has it can't use it??? please, i am desperate!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Have a look at this ...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
x6lover

my phone stolen on 12th sept 2012

i really love this phone series (x6 16GB). all my accounts and favorite stuff in it

on that day i didnt know what should i do to find it then i opened nokia website. it written there are solutions.

so i did confirm about it to nokia care in indonesia next day

unfortunatelly, the officer said they cant help me, and no solution :crying:

they said, they dont have the application to hack and track by imei

even if i send the police lost report, they said Symbian not supported for hack and track application

please nokia, make a hack and track phone application by imei. help the real customer nokia

love and peace

x6lover

Please use plain text.
stolenphone

Stolen nokia phone

I read the original reply from the mod and hoping that security has progressed since August, 2009.

My Nokia phone, model 2730, was stolen. I don't have the IMEI unless the sales clerk wrote in on the receipt, it's a 15-digit number which I assumed was the unique phone ID.

Is there any way to find my phone or at least have it deactivated so the thief or whoever she sold it to can't use it?

If it makes a difference I live in Cambodia.

Thanks in advance.

PS I realize that my chances of getting my phone back are slim to none. I hope Nokia still makes the model 2730, it's a fine phone and I want to buy a new one.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

You may still find the IMEI if you have ever synced your data with Nokia Suite on your PC...

Go to c:/Users/<user name>/AppData/Local/Nokia/Nokia Suite/Messages ..and there in a Folder with a 15 digit no...That no. is the IMEI of your device. 

You may lodge a Police complain and inform your Operator . They will certainly block the SIM but how far they act in blocking the Device may depend on the Operator and your local laws ...

Please use plain text.