Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Unable to connect. Try Again

Contributor
virajcvora
Accepted Solution

Unable to connect. Try Again

[ Edited ]

Nokia -- C5-00.2

SOFTWARE VER -- 081.003.

VER. DATE-15-OCT-2011.

GSM/SERVICE PROVIDER -- MTNL (MUMBAI)

My mobile start creating problem after i had given it to Nokia Care for solving problems like restart, hang, etc.

Now new problem started that i cant connect it to internet.

Even after changing SIM card like Vodafone & Loop.

I had also inserted my Sim card into other phone (Nokia 7210 Supernova) and internet works normal.

That means there is no problem with my SIM card / GSM service provider.

Please help me out.

Moderators notes: Personal details removed.

V!R^J
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
haZey

Re: Unable to connect. Try Again

Hi virajcvora,

If you could firstly check your phone can connect to WiFi first, then a could you try the following reset and report back to see if it has solved your problem:

*#7780# - Restore factory settings - resets all the settings to the default ( you will not lose any data)

The default code for ALL operations listed here is 12345

Hope this helps.

Regards,

haZey

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Contributor
virajcvora

It works wid *#7370# thank u ....haZey
V!R^J
Counsellor
dromoreboy

Hi, am having a problem too, with my email.. once I go through all the steps email address password username it tries to config email setup but then says unable to sign in and  asks me for password again, and over and over... please help...

Contributor
virajcvora

Delete all email settings and try again...

V!R^J
Counsellor
dromoreboy

Have tried deleting email settings and also re-installed belle still no joy... pleeeease help...

Contributor
virajcvora

TRY

*#7370# OR *#7780#

B4 dat take bckup

V!R^J