Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Unlock keyboard code for Nokia 6300

Registered Member
Accepted Solution

Unlock keyboard code for Nokia 6300

I think this is a common topis at this section:
I have set an unlock code for keyboard for Nokia 6300 and I do not know it anymore; now I look at my pretty phone and I cannot use it.
Does anybody know how to unlock the keyboard in these conditions, without the code I have set ?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Re: Unlock keyboard code for Nokia 6300

The code is the phones security code which is 12345 by default.

If you have changed it and forgotten it you will need to take it to a nokia care point to get the code reset.

You may lose all stored data from the phones memory.

They will also need to see proof of purchase to ensure that you are it's rightful owner.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

I have find myself the answer: due to the fact that I have tried to many times to insert the code, the mobile have blocked FOR SOME TIME, I THINK FOR 15 MINUTES; after this time, I had the possibility to type the code 12345 and the telephone got unlocked.
So, it was about the time needed to wait, these 15 min, not about the code.
TAKE CARE!
By.
Please use plain text.
Contributor

you have to remove the battery for 10-20 mins then insert your battery and enter your security code (which is 12345 by default).

if this dosent work then remove your battery for 1 hour and it should be fine insert your battery and it shoul be finee

:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

OOOH thankyou soo much ive bin trying to sort this out for weeks...THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Please use plain text.
sergeyy97

please help me then my phone is Nokia 6500 slide forgot my keypad code and now I can not imagine it open keyboard

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gesti

[ Edited ]

gesti

please help me then my phone is Nokia 6300  forgot my keypad code 
& i dont have imei :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

As always visit to Nokia Care facility with proof of purchase required as there is no longer an IMEI related algorithm mastercode. More details can be found here: http://conversations.nokia.com/2013/08/12/mobile-mythbusting-all-you-need-to-know-about-your-nokias-...

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.