Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Update 5233

shahrukhhussain

Update 5233

[ Edited ]

How to update my nokia 5233 with latest softwarer and games ?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

[ Edited ]

use Nokia suite: http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/support/product/nokia-suite/

If I have helped you, please hit the star at the bottom of my posts - it's appreciated!
Don't forget if your problem is solved to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
LoveDemon

You can use the sofware update application which is inbuilt in your mobile. In that case ,your phone memory data will not be lost. U can also do this by typing *#0000# and then Options>Check for update

However, you can also use Ovi Suite to update software, however, in this case , take a backup as phone memory contents will be lost. You have to restore contents again, and then you will be good to go.

Hope this solves your query.

:smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.