Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

plz help me use youtube on nokia asha 302

Counsellor
slin
Accepted Solution

Updating software on Nokia Asha 302

I have software 14.26 and I read there's a newer version available but I couldn't find anything through Nokia Suite, it says no updates available. Also I've read lots of people have had problems after updating, apps not opening, browser stopped working etc. so I'm wondering whether it's a good idea to update afterall.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Updating software on Nokia Asha 302

Availability of update depends on Product Code / Region. Also, for Network locked devices, update is possible only after an approval from the Operator..Hence, one of the reasons is preventing your device ffrom getting the Update ..

To answer the other part of your query, Updates are for betterment in general. They bring bug fixes, new features, performance enhancement, etc..but yes, there are chances that it also brings along NEW issues.. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
meowcat

plz help me use youtube on nokia asha 302

currently i m using nokia asha 302, i have used youtube many times on my mobile,bt yesterday night when i tried to open it, it says unable to find media file.plz tel me how to fix this problem

Please use plain text.