Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Useful codes of Nokia 6303 classic

Contributor

Useful codes of Nokia 6303 classic

Can somebody tell me useful secret codes for Nokia 6303 classic? I am checking warranty information of 6303 by using *#92702689# but this code is not working on Nokia 6303 classic. Please help me.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

Re: Useful codes of Nokia 6303 classic

Did you not even look in the "Hardware, Codes and Operator Issues" board?

/discussions/board/message?board.id=hardware&thread.id=6601

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.
Contributor

I have checked the board but didn't get the required information. Please help.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

What information are you looking for? If it's warranty information then you should be contacting Nokia Care using the Contact Us tab at the top right of this screen.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

The code mentioned in the first post, *#92702689#, has little to do with warranty info despite the fact that it "looks" like *#war0anty#. It gives the life timer of the phone (total time of calls received and placed).

AFAIK it only works on S60 phones. The 6303 being an S40 phone, it won't work. I don't think there's a way to find that info on an S40 phone but may be wrong there so don't quote me :smileyhappy:

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
krizanand

It works on S40 phones with better information than S60 it comes up with  purchase date of phone(u can edit this), repair date, IMEI no, made( shows month and year of manufacture), Life timer used to check this on my friend's 5200 and it also works on my  2626, it should work on ur device too (@hijaze) if not better take this up to the retailer from whom u bought the device or Nokia have taken out this feature from Later S40 devices, I am not certain

If a reply has solved your problem click Accept as solution button, doing it will help others know the solution. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

[ Edited ]

It did indeed appear on series 40 phones and even on phones before series 40.

On some newer models the feature has been removed, also later firmwares for some models removed the feature.  The reason it was removed is unknown but some say it's because some retailers were illegally modifying the life timer to pass off reconditioned phones as new.

If that code doesn't work on your phone then there is no way of making it work or accessing the information that it used to display. 

Message Edited by psychomania on 08-Oct-2009 03:25 PM
Please use plain text.
Contributor

Thanks buddy. Is there any other secret codes you have for N6303?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

No secret codes, all available codes can be found by searching google so they are no secret.
Please use plain text.