Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Video streaming

Sage
Aniefiok
Accepted Solution

Video streaming

Please I will love to know if there is any dual sim nokia handset that can stream youtube videos.?
Nokia is the best!!!
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sergent

[ Edited ]

Hi Aniefiok,

Thank you for your post. I was going to say the Nokia Asha 305 dual SIM but it does not really stream video but has got a system called Progressive video download. There isn't any model at the moment capable of streaming video aswell as being Dual SIM.

Check this page where it says "If your phone is dual SIM, it does not support video streaming ..."

Hope this was helpful

Sergent

If my response has helped you in any way, show it by hitting the WHITE STAR... If you don't a MONSTER will come and eat your lunch...
Also hit the Accept as solution button, so OTHERS can benefit from this helpful answer...
DON'T BE SHY...
Please use plain text.
Professor

according to http://www.developer.nokia.com/Devices/Device_specifications/Nokia_Asha_308/ Asha 308 seems to fullfil both i.e. DualSIM and VideoStreaming on same device

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jerinsujin

update software enable the streaming option plz

Please use plain text.
siignore

Damn dual sim has nothing to do with streaming,cheap nokia phones that are dual sim don't stream,all ashas and X series phones will stream.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
AloneSajid

what do you mean by 'Progressive video download'??
can we watch online videos on nokia asha 308
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
AloneSajid

what do you mean by 'Progressive video download'??
can we watch online videos on nokia asha 308 ???

Please use plain text.
symbian_carla

progressive video downloae means if you are downloading a 3gp formet video than you can play the video before the download complete.
R'vi
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Shibam

Nokia 2690 has it
Please use plain text.