Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Who can help me with my asha 201?

Registered Member
Croitoru

Who can help me with my asha 201?

[ Edited ]

Hi! i bought  a nokia asha 201 and is locked on network Orange , country Romania, who can unlock by imei? please help? Thanks!

*note; removed IMEI number. please do not post private information to a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Your carrier will be able to provide you with an unlock code.

Kosh

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Croitoru

[ Edited ]

Yes he can help me but they want money $$$. 

* Note; removed content not allowed under the forum guidelines.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

You entered into a contract with your carrier who provided you with the phone at reduced cost or free provided you serve out this contract. It would seem that if you wish to end or break this contract the carrier want you to pay for the phone before you can receive this code.

Kosh

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Croitoru

this phone was a gift,i haven't payed for it.i don'' have the contract for this phonr.Can you unlock it or not?

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Hi, we wouldn't be able to provide you with an unlock code. You will need to get in touch you network provider as the phone is under contract.

Regards

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Croitoru wrote:

this phone was a gift,i haven't payed for it.i don'' have the contract for this phonr.Can you unlock it or not?

The person who Gifted you..must have taken the Contract ...

Please use plain text.