Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Why does Asha 305 doesn't support Gameloft?

Contributor
Punero

Why does Asha 305 doesn't support Gameloft?

[ Edited ]

Y does nokia 305 doesnt support gameloft

Moderator's Note: We have moved your post and changed the title into a subject-related title. This is to keep the forum organized and let other forum users easily see and respond to this post.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Re: Why does Asha 305 doesn't support Gameloft?

Which game from gameloft? Every phone's specifications differ and so all games can't run on all phones.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Punero

Realfootball 2013
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Punero

Another quetion is asha 305 a jar or jad format phone
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Punero

And recently i downloaded a demo game of gameloft which was realfootball 2013 and i purchased the full version bt my purchased code wasnt sent to me
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

if you purchased the game and the code wasn't sent to you, you need to contact Nokia Care to resolve your issue: http://nokia.com/support

You'll have to ask Gameloft as to why they support Nokia's platform or not.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

The actual format is jar only. jad is used to store some additional information about the jar such as its certificates and update server details.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

About support, better if you contact Nokia support internally through the store client. It will make sure that the request reaches the dedicated Nokia store support team :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.