Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Why everytime I insert my headphones in during pla...

Clow

Why everytime I insert my headphones in during playing music suddenly my 5130 Xpress Music restarts.

To whom it may concerns,

Good day Ma'am/Sir, I got a trouble with my Nokia 5130 Xpress Music. My problem is.. Everytime I listen music using earphones suddenly my phone restarts whenever I used headphone my phone the sound do not function as well It always crashed and restaring everytime I insert the headphones but when I remove it in the headphone port it function very well. I tried to restore factory settings but useless no work at all still shutting down while using headphones. Do I need to Software update to restore it's previous form. What should I do?

Thank you in advance for those who will reply :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
astra2025

Re: Why everytime I insert my headphones in during playing music suddenly my 5130 Xpress Music resta

Hi Clow, 

Welcome to Nokia Discussions Board! 

I advise you to update your device using Nokia Suite

Download the program on your PC, then connect your phone and go to Tools > Software updates. 

This should fix the problem. 

Regards, 

astra2025

Press the 'Accept Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.