Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Why "set screen saver" option is not found in ...

Counsellor
ezreaderdocpdf
Accepted Solution

Why "set screen saver" option is not found in nokia 5130 xpress music

Hi, Why set screen saver option is absent in Nokia 5130 xpress music. I think that this is available in most of s40 phones. I found in Nokia 7210 super nova. Because of this , i could not fix my screen saver on this phone, except the default black screen. If at all i download any screen saver, it could be only activated as any other application, and not as a automated screen saver

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Re: Why "set screen saver" option is not found in nokia 5130 xpress music

According to the user guide, doesn't seem to possible. The reason most probably being conservation of battery.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ezreaderdocpdf

Hi, if it is not found in the user guide, atleast they could have the time and date as the default screen saver. Why left it blank; Or is my screen saver is damaged

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

no your screen saver or phone is not damaged, i recall you asking this question about screensavers a few days ago. It is not available for your phone to be setting screensavers, period. I understand that you are learning about your phone, hence why you are asking tens upon tens of questions on this forum.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ezreaderdocpdf

Hi, What is wrong in learng. Or should not i ask questions about  it. Normally phone screen savers show time. So I have asked this question. I am not a master of my phone and I am asking for the users of the forum.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

nothing wrong with learning my friend. there is always the user manual for you to read to gain more information, and of course ask questions on here. :smileyhappy:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ezreaderdocpdf

Normally phone screen savers have time when they closes the screen.Why that was not the case in this phone. There was no answer for that part. Hi, farby , I have already perused the user manual. Every thing is not available in user manual as yourself knows better

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

The screensaver option has been removed in almost all s40 phones. They say this feature has been removed to save battery.

Well to see just time and date you can press end key after keypad lock.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ezreaderdocpdf

Hi, Thank you for the solution. By the by, who is assigning "counsellor" "mobile visionary " etc. Thanks again

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

They are pre assigned. It changes for certain number of posts we post.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Its all in the Introduction Board.

http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/News-and-Announcements/Rankings-and-roles-for-forum-members-and-Noki...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.