Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

about security code of nokia 6070

n1iRK
Accepted Solution

about security code of nokia 6070

i am requested that iam using nokia 6070 and the default security code i.e. 12345 is not working kindly suggest me what can i do for my this problem and i am also checked out my mobile in the nokia care point but they don't tell me any solution for my this problem

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: about security code of nokia 6070

The default code is 12345 and sometimes the network may change it in which case it will be printed on the label on the box. If it is neither then someone must have changed it. If it is changed and you don't remember it you can get it reset at your local Nokia Care Point. You will need to bring proof of purchase with you.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
JaxHulawale

i want set security code of my mobile... but they give me msg as code error.. i didn't set any security code before dat.. so what i want to do? what is by default security code of nokia 6070?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Default code is 12345 unless you changed it.

Please use plain text.