Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: asha 200

asha 200

help sir pls! after changing the original theme of asha i cant open my music player always says in the screen "not enough memory"althogh hve a lot of memory space. .tnx

Please use plain text.
Professor
malange007

have you saved a lot of themes on your phone memory?
Join my movement to bring a change in NOKIA for good by supporting my FORUM
http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/t5/Eseries-and-Communicators/NOKIA-MODERATORS-ONLY/td-p/1318965
Please use plain text.

i hve only 3 downloaded themes. .what shoud i do sir?

Please use plain text.
Sage
rohitms2711

Move the themes from the phone memory to the memory card.And also try cleaning the browser cache.
If you find this post helpful please click the white star,Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gacon12a4

Dear

I did as what you told, but it still not working. Even when I apply any new theme, music player can't play with this message " not enough memory" on the screen. Plz help

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Sage
rohitms2711

Clear the phone memory by transferring your sms to your pc,move all the data that is on your phone memory to memory card.You should use the pre-installed themes in your phone as asha 200 has a low internal memory.
If you find this post helpful please click the white star,Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Sugarjz

Dear, i cant watch or play videos 4rm d internet wit my asha 200 fone. Moreso, i cant recieve videos sent 2me via bluetooth. It only plays audio as it tells me 'video not supported'. Help me plz!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Srividhya

Am experiencing similar issues. please advice.

Please use plain text.
debbie86

I had the same problem but noticed that out of the 14 themes I downloaded,only 3-4 of them worked with my music player. Its painful when u get a really cool theme that wont well on the Asha. My advice, keep trying many other themes, until u get the one dat works with ur music player until nokia makes an update to resolve this and many other problems on the Asha.
Please use plain text.
stehpan07

For themes that does nt work with nokia 200,delete such a theme,i had same problem with animated flowers theme download from nokia store-it was giving me memory nt enough response whn abt to play music.
When you saw the memory nt enough whn abt to play ur music just delete the theme u are using it is certainly nt compatible.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
n9876

My nokia asha 200 browser show confilting items plz solve this problem
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
noel85

Sir/M'am,

when i inserted memory card i cant find the files from the mem card.but when i checked the memory status the memory card shows the exact file's usage status.

is it a prob with the phone cos i have tried with other cards too and the result remains unchanged.

help plz

Please use plain text.
kevz

my nokia 200 my media player cannot play it says not enough memory what i should do ?
Please use plain text.
kevz

help sir pls! after changing the original theme of asha i cant open my music player always says in the screen "not enough memory"althogh hve a lot of memory space. .tnx
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

hi mate,

try uninstalling that particular theme that you have downloaded and installed.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.