Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: asha 201 problem

Contributor
Timty95

asha 201 problem

I bought my phone by 5/01/13 and its been working perfectly well until after i updated it last month.At first,it was my sim-card menu that stopped working,i reset factory settings and now its working.Now its my mail service that's not working.What do i do?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Delete the mail and set up again.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
missbunny1987

I have a problem with my asha 201. it keeps saying updating conversation when i text people (sms not email or chat) i dont no why it is doing this as it is also charging me? another problem is it says allow adverts in messaging. again i have no idea what this is/means?

sorry for the questions but is a new phone & im confused by these 2 things

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Timty95

Hw will i do dat??....its d inbuilt mail that came with the fone
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

Timty95Mail does not open at all right? Mail is a Java based app (MIDlet). If this does not open, something might went wrong while updating: One common coincidence is a missing calculator (which is Java based as well). Do you still have a working calculator?

missbunny1987, where is the menu are you? Are you within Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, or are you in the standard messages section of your phone?

Please use plain text.