Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: asha 302 will not turn on

Contributor
javabucket
Accepted Solution

asha 302 will not turn on

I was charging my phone and then it switched off. and will not turn on.... what should i do... trained guys are failing to do anything on it what should i do

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
BorntoHelp99

try these steps:

Remove the battery.

Leave it idle for 5 minutes.

Put it back on.

Turn on the phone.

If it still doesnt work, if you have a good friend that has the same phone, borrow the battery of his asha 305 and then check if it will work. If the phone works with different battery, it means that your battery is totally "Dead!" need to purchase a new one. However, if it's still not working with the other one, the phone is damaged. Contact Local Nokia Care for warranty services. Click Here to visit their support page.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
javabucket

I did try to change batteries, and try it, but to no avail....

The place i bought it from dont do returns... Zimbabwe sucks

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

Well, how about using a different charger? If it does not help, you may need to take your phone to the nearest Nokia Care Point for inspection.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Contributor
javabucket

i did say i am in Zimbabwe, Nokia does not have a point for such things in Bulawayo????

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

contact Nokia in your country via clicking the Nokia Support link at the bottom of this page.....they may be able to get you to mail your handset to them for repair, as they do provide that service here in Australia, for example. Either way, will be good to hear what options you have mate.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
alixito77

christina my nokia asha 501 is not turnin on

when i kept my nokia asha 501 for charging yesterday and it is not turnin on wht should i do

Please use plain text.
Contributor
javabucket

Re: christina my nokia asha 501 is not turnin on

Like i said.... I am in ZIMBABWE!!!! People what kind of world are you leaving in????? Dont you know about THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES.... We havce poor supoort from any of the producing companies.

anyway. I bought a Samsung and it has been GREEEEEAT!!!!!

Please use plain text.