Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: asha 302 yahoo account cannot openning

Registered Member
shakil100

asha 302 yahoo account cannot openning

hi i have nokia asha 302 for last 5months i using internet but yahoo account always cannot open please what i do????
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
kirksnap

Re: asha 302 yahoo account cannot openning

Hi shakil100,

Since the email application is not opening whenever you access it, you may re-install the software of the mobile phone using Nokia Suite. If there's an update available for the software or application itself, you may also do it using the same software. Download Nokia Suite at this link and install it on your computer. Once it is installed, connect your mobile phone using a USB cable. You will see the picture of your phone on Nokia Suite once it is already recognized. Click on Tools tab on Nokia Suite and select Software Update. It will show you if there's an update avaailable for the software or application. If it says the current software is installed on your mobile device, click on re-install button to fix some issues on the mobile phone.

Please use plain text.