Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

asha 311 hard reset

VijayaPoreddy

asha 311 hard reset

hi,

I am using nokia asha311.

how much time a hard reset takes.

my phone displaying some gap between icons which is occupaying 4 icons space and when i clicked on that empty space my phone becoming switched off. And my phone is alwaying hanging. to come out from this nokia care executive suggested me hard reset by dialing *#7370#. I did this today at 10Am now it is 12AM almost 2hours gone still my phone displaying "Restoring Settings, please wait message" how musch time it will take to resore 

can any one tell me, plz help me.. I am irritated with my mobile...

thanks & regards,

vijaya poreddy

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Re: asha 311 hard reset

VijayaPoreddy wrote:

And my phone is alwaying hanging. to come out from this nokia care executive suggested me hard reset by dialing *#7370#.

Really surprised that you were given this advice as this code is not applicable to S40 devices of which your Asha 311 is but to Symbian S60 & S^3 ones! If using options to reset via user interface do not resolve issue, device software needs to be re-installed.

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sandeep1233

is there any option to hard reset the phone with the help of buttons wihout using codes...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

sandeep1233 wrote:

is there any option to hard reset the phone with the help of buttons wihout using codes...

NO ..There isn't ..

Please use plain text.