Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

asha 510

Advisor
pratheepsr
Accepted Solution

asha 510

whether asha 501 dual phone comes with whatsapp support..??? and when it wil be launched in india..???

Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Re: asha 510

Whatsapp is not yet announced for this phone and just checked the Nokia Store. Its not yet listed in the store as well.. No idea when it will come, but it should be coming :smileyvery-happy:

It will be available in India in the coming weeks. I feel the shipments should already start from this week.
Advisor
pratheepsr

Re: asha 510

thanqqq.. can u plzz intimate me wen it comes into market or for shipment..!! am intrested in buying it,,!! and i had a confussion whether to buy asha 501 or asha 210..???