Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: blank screen C3-01want to copy contacts from p...

glendah

blank screen C3-01want to copy contacts from phone to sim

I dropped my phone and now have a blank screen.  I've  backed up everything using nokia suite, but what I want to do is copy contacts from the phone to the SIM so I can use another temporary phone I have till I buy a new one.  For some reason I had contacts saved to phone and not SIM.  Can I organise this using nokia suite?  If not how can I copy contacts from suite to SIM or do I have to input manually which will take an age.  Due to lack of funds I won't be buying a new phone for a while and am currently using an old spare - not nokia phone.

Any advice will be fab, thanks

Please use plain text.
playfulangel14

Re: blank screen C3-01want to copy contacts from phone to sim

Hi, glendah.

Are all your contacts from the phone memory synchronized successfully on your Nokia Suite? If yes, you can synchronize them to the phone that you will be using. Just a reminder, you can only synchronize them to a Nokia phone also.

Let us know whether this one works and welcome to our forum! :smileyhappy:

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.