Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: complaints

Contributor
optiontips

complaints

[ Edited ]

Nokia E-6 having issues catching the network (GSM) Signal. I tried inserting the 2 different SIM cards, but facing the same issue. Few days back it had fell down and after getting back from when I try to nsert the SIM, it fails to catch the Network.

Moderator's note: Title edited. Nokia Support Discussions accepts no commercial publicity of any kind.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

Getting back from where ? Nokia Care ? If so didn't you check there and there ? May be some hardware issue that needs to be inspected again...

Moderator's note: Title edited.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

[ Edited ]

Not from Nokia care but from ground.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.
Contributor
optiontips

[ Edited ]

thank u

Please use plain text.
Contributor
optiontips

[ Edited ]

i want new codes for unlock security codes

thank u

Moderator's note: Title edited. Also link to a 3rd party forum removed as it was not relevant to the topic.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

No, It is not possible to get new security codes.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

optiontips wrote:

i want new codes for unlock security codes 

thank u

The Security code by default is 12345. If you have set your own but forgotten Nokia Care is the ONLY place where it can be set back to the Default. Proof of ownership (Bill / Invoice) will be asked.

BTW what about your problem in the OP ? No feedback on that !

Please use plain text.
Contributor
optiontips

thank u

Please use plain text.