Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

how to enter gprs settings in Nokia Asha 303

Registered Member
justOneLOVE08

how to enter gprs settings in Nokia Asha 303

i can't see where to enter the parameters in my nokia asha 303. will someone please help me? :smileysad: 

Please use plain text.
cellrookie

Re: how to enter gprs settings in Nokia Asha 303

menu>configuration>personal settings>options>add new

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Most probably you do not need to enter them manually... Ask your Operator to send the settings, which are normally sent thru' SMS.. Open the SMS and select SAVE..and it should get set automatically...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ghostones

I have tried the same and saved the settings for Vodafone live but it still giving me error 006.

Please advice.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Have you checked the access point? In India VodafoneMobileConnect works instead of Vodafone Live.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.