Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: how to transfer SMS to Android system - galaxy...

Registered Member
Wassimfr

how to transfer SMS to Android system - galaxy tab

hi

can any one hlep me to transfer the sms rom nokia 6220 classic the message  is .vmg to Samsung GALAXY TAB???

I APPRECIATE YOUR ANSWERS...

REGARDS,

THANK YOU

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: how to transfer SMS to Android system - galaxy tab

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
juzhax

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Dubk

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ToddCarey

Free down: http://www.apolsoft.com/download.html
I purchased the software can solve your problem on this site, it's very good. And also very simple to use.

Please use plain text.
markyorose

I strongly recommend that you use "Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer", because I just purchased, I feel very good.
I encountered similar problems, this software really solved my problem, thank you.
Buy here is the official version of the software:
http://www.apolsoft.com/

Please use plain text.
Contributor
guilliam

for those looking for a solution, have tried many others and this one works! why pay for those commercial/paid softwares like wondershare mobiletrans, PC Tool for VeryAndroid SMS Backup, Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer Software for android Phone, etc. when you can transfer Nokia SMS to Android for FREE!

http://sir-fz.blogspot.com/2011/10/moving-sms-messages-from-nokia-symbian.html

FZ, thanks for this. saved me time to write an xml to xml conversion script. worked like a charm! from Nokia Asha 202 to android 2.3.6

Please use plain text.
ailsiavivian

[ Edited ]

It is pretty much easy to copy data like music, video, photos between Nokia and Android but transferring operating system-dependent things like text messages/SMS, Contact List, Call Log can be a bit trickier.
But there is a program called Phone Transfer available which allow you to transfer SMS from Nokia 6220 to Galaxy Tab.

More useful and infornative information here

How to transfer contact file between Android, iPhone and Nokia

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Aokrogen

[ Edited ]

If you can save your messages from Nokia to a CSV file, download a program called Backuptrans to help. It lets you restore messages to Android with ease. 

By the way, this iPhone SMS + MMS to Android Transfer lets you transfer and merge sms mms messages from iPhone to Android perfectly. Download it and try. Transferring SMS from Android to iPhone is also supported.

Best luck!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
lognerwike

You can transfer the phone sms by using some apps, for easy and fast operations. And it save you times to do the same work like just sending them to yourself. Here is a guide that transferring sms to android phone, you can have a look.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
obbosoft123

This software is much better than that above. Because I am using, I personally feel very good. If you want to buy, I strongly recommend to buying it.
The official website:
http://www.obbosoft.com
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Chiracy

I use the mobile transfer tool to transfer SMS from nokia to samsung, you also can have a try, read the detail: how to transfer SMS to Samsung.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
CharlieOtto

You may try to transfer SMS from Nokia to Android with Phone Transfer.

You can also transfer contacts, music and other data with it.

Please use plain text.