Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: i want to know where the operator logo save in...

i want to know where the operator logo save in nokia 5130?

I want to know where it saved in a special folder in the system file structure?????

plz help me?????

please answar me and solved it .............

Please use plain text.
Sage
thusithkb

Re: i want to know where the operator logo save in nokia 5130?

The path where the operator logo stored is C:/hiddenfolder/OPLOGO.oplc
. I don't tell you how to discover that path. It is up to you. I don't tell you to use any 3rd party tool or any file explorer software. It is up to you to find out a suitable way to goto that path. If I mentioned it here my post will be deleted.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
skevasba

[ Edited ]

Please send me an email to XXXXXXXX@hotmail.com and give me instructions on where and how to find out where operators logos are stored on my Nokia 6700

Moderator's Note: This post was edited and the email address was removed. Please do not share personal information as such in a public forum. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
skevasba

did you ever find out how to access Op logo?

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
jekiboi20

Hi Guys,

This is impossible if you are using the phone itself or Nokia Suite. There's no option to find the system files of the phone.

Reminder: Using any third party software (file explorer tool) might damage your phone and it will voids its warranty so I suggest you to not to use any non-Nokia authorized software.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.