Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia 101 security code problem

Registered Member
innn

nokia 101 security code problem

hello can anyone please tellme how to solve this problem I have whenever I try to insert second sim card phone is asking for a security code that I don't remember so I am unable to use its dual sim feature or change any security feature inside phone like factory settings restore.

is it still possible to pass this security code in some way?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: nokia 101 security code problem

The default code is 12345 unless you changed it. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

hi mate,

to reset security code you need to take your phone to local Nokia Care point, with proof of ownership / invoice: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
basheervk

hello can anyone please tellme how to solve this problem I have whenever I try to insert second sim card phone is asking for a security code that I don't remember so I am unable to use its dual sim feature or change any security feature inside phone like factory settings restore.

is it still possible to pass this security code in some way?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

The default code should be 12345 unless you changed it. If you did but can't remeber it then yo need to get it reset at your local Niokia care point. Yoiu will need to bring proof of purchase with you.

Please use plain text.