Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia 101 security code problem

Registered Member
innn

nokia 101 security code problem

hello can anyone please tellme how to solve this problem I have whenever I try to insert second sim card phone is asking for a security code that I don't remember so I am unable to use its dual sim feature or change any security feature inside phone like factory settings restore.

is it still possible to pass this security code in some way?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: nokia 101 security code problem

The default code is 12345 unless you changed it. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

hi mate,

to reset security code you need to take your phone to local Nokia Care point, with proof of ownership / invoice: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
basheervk

hello can anyone please tellme how to solve this problem I have whenever I try to insert second sim card phone is asking for a security code that I don't remember so I am unable to use its dual sim feature or change any security feature inside phone like factory settings restore.

is it still possible to pass this security code in some way?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

The default code should be 12345 unless you changed it. If you did but can't remeber it then yo need to get it reset at your local Niokia care point. Yoiu will need to bring proof of purchase with you.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ajmir123

[ Edited ]

I want security password nokia 101 imei no 

Moderator's Note: IMEI was removed. Please don't publish the unique serial numbers on a public web forum. 

Please use plain text.
aleisha11

[ Edited ]

Hi ajmir123,

Welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions!

Have you already tried the suggestion provided by 

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Gurdeesh

What is the hard reset code for nokia 101, when user forgot the security code.

Please use plain text.
playfulangel14

Hi, Gurdeesh.

Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions Forum! :Cool:

Once security code was changed on the phone, the best option that you can do is to have the phone reflash through the local Nokia Care Center. BTW, charges may apply when this is done with your phone.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Samra1993

Hey this is samra......
I wanted to ask that in Nokia model 101 can we set password? In order to unlock the phone we should enter password is this service available in this model? If yes than what is the procedure to set password?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

If the feature is available, you should be able to find automatic key guard in settings»phone settings.

You can change the security code in settings Security -access codes - change security code.

Hope this helps.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.