Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia 206.1 using wifi?

Registered Member
shell57
Accepted Solution

nokia 206.1 using wifi?

i have just purchased this phone for my son, ii was on sale with the info saying it had wifi, i cant seem to find wifi, not technical really i dont want to pay for the internet through vodaphone,i havnt phoned anyone yet but have lost 50 cents while trying to find the wifi for my lad,its for him to contact me when he leaves school and maybe wants to go somewhere before he comes home,and i really cant afford to have the net on all the time through vodaphone,my phone has wifi and dosnt use my vodaphone ,,,hope this all makes sense!!! its a nokia 206.1

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: nokia 206.1 using wifi?

The phone doesn't have WiFi. If the retailer has wrongly informed, you should return it ....

Please use plain text.