2011-06-20 17:57 - edited 2011-06-20 18:11
1) I can't use applications which use internet. That has been problem with some people. Any solution for that?
2) the screen of my phone is broken. I went to a nokia care center to get my phone software reinstalled because i am not satisfied with the performance. They refused to do it, saying that since there is physical damage, the phone won't be able to handle it. I didn't understand the logic behind updating the software and the broken screen!
One more thing. I was not satisfied with the sound of my phone. I went to a nokia care, they said that the speaker was broken. i went to another center, the guy just cleaned the surface and the sound was perfect. Thats why they lost my trust, and i want to know the relation b/w the screen and the software!
and updating phone software on the website doesn't have the option for 2730.
3) The music player of my phone responds very slow. When i change the song, it takes about 4-5 seconds to find and play the next song, sometimes hangs during the process. 1-2 times it has worked perfectly, but otherwise its the same. since months. Would reinstalling the software help? or any other solution?
1. Do you have an active Data plan fro your operator ? Do you get any message when you try using those ?
2. You mean, you are using the phone with a broken screen. Though the issues are not directly related, What if you tell them to replace the Screen and install the firmware ? ...and did you get the same answer from the other Care point too?
3. Yes, the problem may get resolved.
They are asking for Rs 700 for changing the front panel, so problems. I just want to get the software reinstalled before getting it changed. I hope you understand
internet issue was solved here
and i never knew that i could reinstanll the firmware using pc suite!
i am downloading the software updater.. i hope it has the option for re-install too.