Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia 5610 flash dead

iulian_2605

nokia 5610 flash dead

Please help me i'm lost! My 5610'flash/LED is dead. Few days ago I wanted to take a photo with flash but it did not work and today it does not work too.
What should i do for it so that it start to work?
Please help ME....
Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

Re: nokia 5610 flash dead

Could you check if you did not accidentally turn flash off? And also, make sure that you are not in Night Mode.

If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
iulian_2605

it is turned on and is not in night mode...
what other i can do?
please help...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

try to reset the phone *#7370# security code 12345 bak up data you want

then try updating firmware if nothing has helped the flas is prob gone and you will need to take it to a nokia care point

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
chriscel14

my 5610 flash is not also working i tried to do all of your solutions but still its not working i tried to reset my phone but the answer is result unknown :smileysad:  please help me  i badly need your help

thanks in advance

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

If its not working anymore despite the above solutions, then likely the LED are burned, and you need to have them replaced at a Nokia Care Point.
If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
chriscel14

i opened my phone then i checked the led but physically its fine..

if i will go to cellphone repair shopwhat do you think is the price range of a new LED??

thank you again

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

I dont really know. My 5610 LED is still fine after 2 years, and never had a LED go out on me. Just go to a Nokia Care Center.

Please use plain text.
chriscel14

the other night my phone fell down twice do you think is that the reasoN/?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

Possible. Like a broken connector perhaps.

Please use plain text.