Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia 6300 no signal at all!

Contributor
dannyboi_123

nokia 6300 no signal at all!

my nokia 6300 has no signal constantly, tried various sims but there all the same no signal. any help apreciated
.:: DAN ::.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
babdi

Re: nokia 6300 no signal at all!

24-Mar-2008 08:03 PM
dannyboi_123 wrote:
my nokia 6300 has no signal constantly, tried various sims but there all the same no signal. any help apreciated

Try scan the networks manually. If you dont get the signal lock then take it to Nokia care.
Also clean the gold contacts of the phone where the SIM sits.
If my post has helped you please click the white star on the right
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Phoneuseless

Re: nokia 6300 no signal at all!

Same problem here, only that the problem started in the UK and next day when in Europe same problem and now is big hassle! Any solutions any one?

Is there a way to reboot the phone more than just switch off, check contacts, try manual connection all of which don't work!

Cheers

Please use plain text.