Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia 7210 supernova " contact service "

Contributor
florin_snoopy

nokia 7210 supernova " contact service "

my sister's phone is dead . when i started the phone , the nokia logo is on the screen , and then a mesage  on the screen apears ,   :  " contact service "  and then the mobile is off .....help me please , i have tried to update the phone , and the mobile is not comunicating with the pc , i connected the usb cable to mobile and then press shortly the on/off buton  , apears new device detected and then a problem with the instalation of the driver.......i am new in repairing phones  but i want to repair this mobile because i have no money to pay the repair at a service ....  please help me

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: nokia 7210 supernova " contact service "

try removing the sim the memo card and battery then reinsert all again if the message comes up it has to go to a nokia care centre there is no other option for you .

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Contributor
florin_snoopy

i have tried but it doesn't work , i understand that works with 2 or 3 programs , to reflash the sistem

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

the only option is a nokia care centre as i have suggested .

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Contributor
florin_snoopy

ok thanks
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

you are welcome

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kokikz

my nokia 7210 supernova isn't working.. after the nokia logo appeared, the screen goes white then it shuts down.. what am i going to do?? i searched for answers but it didn't do any better on my phone.. your help is very much appreciated..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

you need to take it to a nokia care center

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.