Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia asha 200 hanging problem and other problems

Registered Member
johnmaduforo

Re: nokia asha 200 hanging problem and other problems

pls guys my asha 202 goes off. just immediately i put it on. how to i solve that. cus i can't even reset as it goes off b4 i do anything
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
qaier

Dear Nokia Team,

I have problem with my nokia asha 200 maby time when i am typing sms then my cell phone is hanging and then restart this will take 5 minutes. sms typing speed is very low and manue searching speed is also low as compaire to other nokia mobile phones i used. Please help me and sugest me what to do. can i rest software?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Lorenaloli

Hello, i am having a memory space problem with my Asha 200, since i updated the system in Nokia Suit. My phone memory is blank i havent add anything in it but it says its out of space, and now i cant even send sms because it says there's no space. tried to reset the phone many times but it never finishes so i have to remove the battery and turn on the phone, and i get the message that the reset failed. please help

Please use plain text.