Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia asha 202 issues which needs firmware upgrade...

Contributor
guilliam

nokia asha 202 issues which needs firmware upgrade for the nokia development team

in addition to this user end requests: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Software-Updates/New-software-update-available-for-Asha-202-and-Asha... which concerns are:

1. If two mobile number saved for a contact, I am unable to select the number which I want to call. It is available in sending SMS.

2. Again lock button lockes the screen. It is not used for open again.

3. Still moving a file is problem, not confirming the right place, not able to select appropriate folders.

4. Musical player and videos are hanging while playing.

5. No lock screen time control available.

6.) is not possible to divide numbers on sim with telephone s.

all are mixed together.

i tried to write a app to divide their and it s possible and not difficult ! .

7.)should be possible to block keypress but keep on display?

if a sms is not send, on display is not possible to view it..it s necessary to unblock...

in alternative should be possible to have a icon on blocked display?

8.)when i send sms, a popup with 'sms sent to name' appers...

should be possible to turn off this?

9.)copy and paste on sms?!?!

10.) the manual says it includes NOKIA MAPS. which it doesnt have and its MISLEADING.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: nokia asha 202 issues which needs firmware upgrade for the nokia development team

Hi Guilliam,

As this is a user to user forum only, you would have better luck in reaching Nokia directly and communicating any feature requests you have, by clicking the Nokia Support link at the bottom of this page.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Jaketyler_xp

Re: nokia asha 202 issues which needs firmware upgrade for the nokia development team

I cant remove any call log, from call log.
& There is no call log in menu view.
Call log should be divded into miscal, recived cal & dialled.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
guilliam

[ Edited ]

adrian, the nokia Philippine support team is on my ticket now. thanks!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
guilliam

Jaketyler_xp,

1. long press/touch on an call log item the delete menu or pop-up will appear
2. the call log is in the "Go to" menu.
3. I AGREE. it should be devided into: missed calls, recieved and dialled. it becomes a very loooooooooong list of names to scroll if you have a frequent calls.

Please use plain text.