Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia asha 202 problems

Registered Member
Bappa24

I purchased asha 202 one months ago. I am facing with video problem and camera sound problem.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
judeter

after upgrade,my nokia 202 express browser,together with other phone appz like social disappeared..opera nd any other browser does not connect,only mms can be recieved..itz killing me
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Hi judeter

Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia forum! :Cool:

We sorry to hear that you're having an issue with your Nokia Asha 202. :smileysad:

Have you tried re-installing the software of your Asha 202 using Nokia Suite? You can also try to perform a master reset if the reinstallation of the software did not work. Create a back up first using Nokia Suite for you to avoid losing any data.

Go to Menu > Settings > Restore factory settings > Restore All. If prompted for a security code or lock code enter 12345 unless you changed it.

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
KID1412

How to delete a created playlist or remove songs in it? Is it possible or not? I've been finding ways for so long but to no avail. Hope someone can help. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vinz86

So sick and tired regretting that i bought my nokia asha 202 it always keeps on restarting it **bleep** me off a lot.... i tried e installing the software after that it became more worser than before and i also tried restore factory setting but its all the same please do something this is sick...............

Please use plain text.
Prospero2020

I bought asha 202 this month and the version was 20.36 so i decide to update the version,after updating, it reads 20.52 but some of the application disappeared and some programs stop functioning. Pls help me out i don't know do. The worse that happened was i flashed the phone and everything turned upside down and i have tried to re-update it but it said no update was available for download. The version now is 20.43 but before it was 20.52 after the first update.pls i need ur help i don't want to loose the phone
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
amitca

Solution to some of issues faced by Laxman_CET:

3. FM radio is not having loud speaker option. And FM radio is not having switch off option while head set not connected - Solution go to settings in options under FM and select output as Loudspeaker.

4. There are no LCD screen lock time adjusment settings - no solution available with Nokia even.

No brightness control option for LCD - brightness can be controlled thru display under settings.

6. Conversation sent messages not having retry option if the messages send failed - go to sent items, open failed message, select retry button.

8. Double numbers stored contacts is not asking which number we want to call, while directly pressing call button with the particular contact details open. It goes to first stored number direcly - solution press call button in particular contact, options will come to choose number before dialling.

10. File moving option considers only one selection option. It is not confirming the location I want to move. Single click it moves directly to that location.  If I want to move a file inside memory card, some other folder, not possible - This is possible, press target drive/folder for few seconds & options will come for moving data to specific place.

Many functions in Asha 202 works on pressing menu for few seconds.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
amitca

Playlist can be created  - process in media player go to all songs, choose song & press song for few seconds, option will come "Add to Playlist", select this option & then click on "Create Playlist".

Please use plain text.