Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia forum!
We sorry to hear that you're having an issue with your Nokia Asha 202.
Have you tried re-installing the software of your Asha 202 using Nokia Suite? You can also try to perform a master reset if the reinstallation of the software did not work. Create a back up first using Nokia Suite for you to avoid losing any data.
Go to Menu > Settings > Restore factory settings > Restore All. If prompted for a security code or lock code enter 12345 unless you changed it.
How to delete a created playlist or remove songs in it? Is it possible or not? I've been finding ways for so long but to no avail. Hope someone can help. Thanks.
So sick and tired regretting that i bought my nokia asha 202 it always keeps on restarting it **bleep** me off a lot.... i tried e installing the software after that it became more worser than before and i also tried restore factory setting but its all the same please do something this is sick...............
Solution to some of issues faced by Laxman_CET:
3. FM radio is not having loud speaker option. And FM radio is not having switch off option while head set not connected - Solution go to settings in options under FM and select output as Loudspeaker.
4. There are no LCD screen lock time adjusment settings - no solution available with Nokia even.
No brightness control option for LCD - brightness can be controlled thru display under settings.
6. Conversation sent messages not having retry option if the messages send failed - go to sent items, open failed message, select retry button.
8. Double numbers stored contacts is not asking which number we want to call, while directly pressing call button with the particular contact details open. It goes to first stored number direcly - solution press call button in particular contact, options will come to choose number before dialling.
10. File moving option considers only one selection option. It is not confirming the location I want to move. Single click it moves directly to that location. If I want to move a file inside memory card, some other folder, not possible - This is possible, press target drive/folder for few seconds & options will come for moving data to specific place.
Many functions in Asha 202 works on pressing menu for few seconds.
Playlist can be created - process in media player go to all songs, choose song & press song for few seconds, option will come "Add to Playlist", select this option & then click on "Create Playlist".