Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia asha 302 wifi problem

Registered Member
lili302

nokia asha 302 wifi problem

I can't connect to a wifi with the nokia asha 302  when I try to connect the screen goes black for a moment and it does not connect to the wifi . plz if someone can tell me how to fix it if you had the same problem .thanks a lot 

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
DennIz

Re: nokia asha 302 wifi problem

Im using Nokia Asha 302 firmware v. 14.92. When i connect any weak WLAN connection my phone also shows me an error "WLAN Connection Failed" but i can connect and browse to that WLAN through my Nokia C3. why cant my asha 302 do that? If i connect WLAN after opening the Nokia Xpress Browser the WLAN connections get saved with the wrong passwords. Please update the wifi connectivity of Asha 302. Please Fix this issue. Thanks alot.
Please use plain text.