Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia asha 303

Shaira

nokia asha 303

hi there . Help me please
i have a problem with my nokia asha 303 the nokia browser didnt work when i try to open it always says Conflicting items .i try all i reformat everything but it always the same . Now the social at my phone and the Store it didnt work bought . Help me please . !
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: nokia asha 303

Download Opera Mini Browser from here on your PC and then install it on the Phone.Then open the following link in Opera Mini and re-download Nokia Browser from there:

http://download.browser.ovi.com/

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Sarasbean

Same is the situation with me..my asha 303 abruptly stops wrking and a msg comes do u wanna being shown the conflicting items?? Then it shows xpress nokia..what the heck is this?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Sarasbean

opera mini from this link is nt getting downloadd..what to do nw?
Please use plain text.