Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

not able to switch on my nokia 7610 supernova

Registered Member
shweta2984

not able to switch on my nokia 7610 supernova

hi all,

this is shweta.

i bought my nokia 7610 supernova in dec,2008 for arnd Rs. 11,300. it was working fine. but it just fell of my hands on last wednesday & the side panel switches were not working after that. & now 2day morning, wen it showed the low battery signal, i tried to get it recharged. after a while wen i had a look at my phone, i got to know that it has been switched off & now as the side panel switches r not working, i m not able to switch it on. can anybody pls tell me how to switch it on. & just to let u ppl know that i hv an alarm set in it which rings everyday at 6 am.

pls help me..

Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

Re: not able to switch on my nokia 7610 supernova

Looks like a hardware problem. You need to have it checked at a Nokia Care Center.

If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Registered Member
shweta2984

Re: not able to switch on my nokia 7610 supernova

thanks anyways.. :smileysad: