Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

opera mini creates problem- nokia 5130 xpressMusic

Registered Member
sajidasumaiya

opera mini creates problem- nokia 5130 xpressMusic

my nokia 5130xpressMusic gets restarted by itself whenever i open opera mini browser. there is no option to uninstall the default browser that is opera mini. some times it shows application error on opening the browser. i hv installed the latest operamini also but that also shows the same message and restarts the phone itself. i hv restored the settings as well, but then also problem persists. plz help ASAP...

Registered Member
FriendsAMIN

Re: opera mini creates problem- nokia 5130 xpressMusic

Restore your mobile, contact Nokia care
kabwemusonda_mk

hi, i also have the same problems u re xpericing.i cant found the calculator in organiser,some of the themes when u want to apply them they say file corrupted,the phone it's inbult browser not responding when u press select,also my apps,games showing no certificate delete.security code problem i'm using nokia 5130 xpress music any help i wd be grateful.
Registered Member
FriendsAMIN

If u can't found the calculator,
than please go to Nokia Care and ask for a flashing