Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

remove app from asha 305

trias
Accepted Solution

remove app from asha 305

how do i remove an app from asha 305??

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: remove app from asha 305

GOto apps manager if the app cannot be removed its part of the software.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
iqnavin

I unable find Apps Manager in my asha 305 but I navigate through files>my apps where I mark the app and deleted it,.

Please use plain text.
Sage
Sijin

for deleting apps, long tap on menu and tap on the cross mark top of the app..
@jimmyireland: there is no app manager in asha 305...

Registered Member
phil15

I  m unable to remove some apps from my asha 305. Apps like tazza video nimbuzz ebuddy. these were installed when I updated my phone software. please provide a solution how to remove them coz the regular way is not working...

Please use plain text.
Sage
Sijin

Preinstalled apps cant be removed by this method.. for this purpose You can either use tools like MobiMB.. or check this http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Asha-and-other-Nokia-Series-30/Got-a-way-to-remove-inbuit-app-in-ash...

Registered Member
Anmolkhurmi

Hai .. I have removed tips and offers from my nokia asha 305 .but i want to remove nimbuZZ from my phone.because my phone memory is very less it always shows memory full.... Please help me how to delete nimbuZz from nokia asha 305 plsssssss.....
Please use plain text.
ashi30

How did you remove Tips and Offeres from Nokia Asha 

Anmolkhurmi wrote:
Hai .. I have removed tips and offers from my nokia asha 305 .but i want to remove nimbuZZ from my phone.because my phone memory is very less it always shows memory full.... Please help me how to delete nimbuZz from nokia asha 305 plsssssss.....

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

Anmolkhurmi wrote:
How to delete nimbuZz from nokia asha 305.

Does this help? However, if you want to update the firmware and that fails, rather remove the microSD before you check for updates.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Gowthamkarma

Pls help me how to remove inbuilt unwanted apps my phn memory is full
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

@Gowthamkarma, does this help?

Once again, the internal apps are not that big. You might face another issue. Which phone model do you have?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Mayu4856

How to delete Tips and offers apps from my phone. Im facing low internal memory issue.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vyshukuttans

Dear Nokia Support,

Would you please advise me a way by which i can restore the previous version of my nokia 305 software which i used before the update.

It was better and more user friendly.

The latest version always prompts me to delete some items as its memory is already fill with unwanted softwares from your side.

Thanks..

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
poochini21

[ Edited ]

Hi vyshukuttans,

Thanks for posting. Once your phone's software is updated, there's no option to restore the old software back to your Asha 305. However, you can check this link for some tips to free phone memory space: Memory full in asha305. You can also try the steps previously mentioned in the thread by other users like @jimmyireland and  @Sijin.

Another option is to remove the temporary files like the browsing cache. To do this, just go to Internet > hit the star icon > More (3 lines) > Clear history.

Let us know if this information has helped you. BTW, welcome to the Nokia online community! :cathappy:

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vyshukuttans

Dear All,

Move to this page : http://www.techtup.com/remove-pre-installed-bloatw​are-hidden-apps-from-nokia-asha-phones/
and follow the instructions..

I had 374 kb free space only in my Nokia Asha 305.. Now I have 6.34 MB.

Thanks and Regards,

Vysakh Suresh

Please use plain text.