Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

restore factory settings code

Contributor
Accepted Solution

restore factory settings code

i am having multiple problems with my nokia 6085 and thought it would be best to restore to factory settings but when i try it says i need a security code. i dont have a security code and have never set one on their. please help!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: restore factory settings code

The default code if you never changed it is 12345.

Please use plain text.
Contributor

thankyou. now fixed :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

i am having multiple problems with my nokia 6085 and thought it would be best to restore to factory settings but when i try it says i need a security code. i dont have a security code and have never set one on their. please help!
Please use plain text.
Sage
bowardsen

[ Edited ]

Have you tried 12345?

Thank me by Kudos me.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
qazitayyab

I forget the unlock code of my e72. Now please tell me any solution for restore factory settings 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
mccbleue

For all Nokia's it is 12345 by default, if you have set a personal code then there is no way around it, you'll need to have the phone reflashed by a Nokia service point - if you have access to the phone (ie: you haven't enable the security lock), then you can at least preserve your personal data with a backup first.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mijaz

[ Edited ]

Dear Sir

i have nokia N91 mobile phone and its IME num is And I wants Its orignal setting codes I can Tried 2 nokia restore setting codes which are 12345 or 00000 but its not work plz send me nokia n91  orignal setting codes thanks by Allah

Personal details removed by a moderator. We kindly ask you not to share your personal contact details or your phone's IMEI number publicly on this forum.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

The default code is 12345 and that is not working means either you or someone else has changed it. The only solution is as mentioned by mccbleue in the post above.. Only Nokia Care will be able to reset this.. You will lose all your data if back-up is not kept..

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
cheezly

I already tried pressing the code 12345 but it doesn't work out....
do you have another possible code for that?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately post by farby just above yours spells out the situation if it has been altered from Nokia default of 12345.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
eloor

my nokia 5300 no restoring 12345 code error
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
janette_blue

My phone have just reformated and i cant restore the factory settings of my Nokia 7210 supernova. i tried 12345 for the security code but it didnt work.. can someone help me please.. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@janette_blue

Welcome to the forum!

If device won't accept lock code it can be reset at Nokia Care Point although Proof of Purchase would be required.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
dmjananan

sir my nokia c203 is not restoring  it shows restoring but not restoring what to do ...?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

It takes some time to restore depending upon the amount of data esp the messages in ur phone. If u want to restore settings only then remove the sim & memory card from ur phone then try. If u want to restore all then remove sim & memory card, delete msgs manually folder by folder or if it doesn't work msg by msg. Then try it. If even this doesn't work then u'll have to reinstall the firmware. But remember to take a back up of ur phone data before u do this or u'll lose all of it. Also if u've set a memory card password & don't remember it then pls don't restore or reinstall firmware as then u won't b able to use ur memory card in any way.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Nevers

Pliz guyz i need a nokia 3120 classic configaration code.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

What configuration ? If you want the security code..then default code is 12345. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
imtayazahmed

i reset my phone E71 ,but  fone asking for loccode. i tried 12345. its doesnot work. somebody help me

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

imtayazahmed wrote:

i reset my phone E71 ,but  fone asking for loccode. i tried 12345. its doesnot work. somebody help me

Did you set your own code that you do not remember now ? Anyways, if no code is being accepted, you need to visit Nokia Care to get it Reset to the default 12345. A proof of ownership (Bill / Invoice) will be needed.

Please use plain text.