Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

C5 not been able to connect to Pc suit mode

Sage
vampiro_1306
Accepted Solution

C5 not been able to connect to Pc suit mode

i just updated my laptop to windows 7 and installed PC suit..but when am connecting my mobile to the USB cable and selecting PC Suit mode, its not working...please help how to solve this problem...thank you in advance...

Nokia C5 -- software version 32.010
Nokia 5310
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
mccbleue

Re: C5 not been able to connect to Pc suit mode

Did you just reinstall the same PC Suite that you already had? If so, that could be the problem. You need the latest versions of the suite to ensure Windows 7 compatibility.

If that's not the case, what happens when you try to connect? Is there an error message? Do you see signs in the PC Suite window and in the system tray that the PC is attempting the connection?

Please use plain text.
Sage
vampiro_1306

thx for your help mccbleue

finally got the solution myself

i re installed latest pc suit, connected my C5 to USB cable, and then the PC suit tried to install some apps to my phone...i accepted the installation and everything is working fine now...
Nokia C5 -- software version 32.010
Nokia 5310
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
meharibabu

hello help me to connect pc

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

I have tried reinstalling too., Phone is shown connected in My computer, i can access Phone memory & Card memory but not able to use PC Suite.
Please use plain text.