Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.
Data Roaming problem with Lumia Wndows 7.5 phones. We have a Lumia 710 and also 610 phones on Virgin pay monthly sim cards. We cannot get data raoming to work on either phone. We have tried in a number of locations in France and Switzerland. Virgin confirm roaming and data roaming are set up on our account.
- I have purchased Data Passes.
- Settings>Mobile Network active network shows current operator
- Data Connection is on,
- Data roaming option shows "roam",
- highest connection speed is 3G,
- network selection is automatic.
- Flight mode is off.
- Account settings are ok because everything works on Wifi.
- Connection has been full bars showing 3G.
- I have tried hard resets of phone, manual network selection, deleted browsing history,
- phone software reports that it is up to date,
- I have run Network Setup which confirms phone has been updated network settings for relevant operator.
- Telephone calls to Virgin from Switzerland could not resolve the problem.
- Discussions with Virgin since returning home have not been able to solve the problem. It seems to be an issue with Lumia phones.
Can anyone help please? Nokia - why doesn't this work on your phones?