Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Head ache because of placing the phone(downloa...

Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd
Accepted Solution

Head ache because of placing the phone(downloading) just beside head overnight.

I got a full head ache(not too much though)from this morning and it is already 4pm and it is still not reduced a bit.

Do you think that it is causes by phone? cause I've made a mistake yesterday by placing my phone just beside my head and fell asleep.
I was downloading multiple files which would take overnight to complete.
When I woke up in the morning I had headache and the phone was shut down because of continuous downloading.

Do you think that head ache is because of the radiations and placing the phone close enough to head overnight? :smileysad:

Thanks.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: Head ache because of placing the phone(downloading) just beside head overnight.

Might be. Had the same thing happen to me when leaving chat on back in my university days seven or eight years ago. I don't think it would be enough to cause damage to you or anything like that (apart from the headache), but a word of warning in the future: don't leave your phone near your head or fall asleep it with it next to you!

Happy tidings :smileyhappy:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Re: Head ache because of placing the phone(downloading) just beside head overnight.

Ya, I came to know what radiation can do.

Now I also feel that we shouldnot place the phone anywhere near our body especially while travelling, I remember I was placing two of phones in the pocket, it could be in the shirt or in the pants, it is too dangerous cause I feel brain is more sensitive, so I got headache, so other parts of the body are not so sensitive, they take the damage as it comes and we never know it.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Offline mode is a must while night travelling and during day time travelling, to reduce some radiation better use a leather cover.

Please use plain text.