Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How to connect N73 with my laptop using bluetooth.

Advisor

How to connect N73 with my laptop using bluetooth.

Hi All Software Guru's

This is one more post on my nokia n73,

I am trying to connect it to my DELL Latitude (D600) laptop through bluetooth. But I am unable to see a bluetooth option in my laptop even though my laptop has "bluetooth PAN network adapter" in it.

1. How to enable bluetooth service in my laptop?

2. How to connect N73 with my laptop thru bluetooth. (Do I need to buy separate blue tooth dongle for my laptop? because I could see "bluetooth PAN network adapter" already installed, So can't I use bluetooth in my laptop just by installing some blue tooth drivers like "BlueSoleil drivers"?)

It would be really great if some one can help me on this.

Thanks,
Dileep.

Also you can see my other topics,
1. Animated wallpaper for N-Series mobiles.
2. Animated SMS's for N-Series.
3. Nokia N-73 recording sucks !
4. How to connect N73 with my laptop using bluetooth.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
android

Re: How to connect N73 with my laptop using bluetooth.

[ Edited ]
m8,
You might need to download the latest driver for your Dell Latitude(D600). PAN(personal Area Networking or Piconet) is just one of the profiles(device support/services) of bluetooth(SIG). Blue Soleil are only for that blutooth that uses that chips, like that of widcomm. Toshiba/HP laptops have updates for their bluetooth I can't see why Dell wouldn't have also. And check if the driver,is one that is known to work with Nokia phones.

Good luck.

Message Edited by android on 25-Feb-2008 12:52 PM

Knowledge not shared is knowledge wasted!

If you find it helpfull, it's not hard to click the STAR..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

I want to do the same but my laptop is an Apple Macbook (intel based).

Any help on this?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
sudevan

My problem is almost same
Please use plain text.