with my nokia lumia 610 I cant connect to my wifi but I have no internet access...I cant with all my other wifi device and access the internet but not with my lumia...ANY SOLUTIONS...
You can try these troubleshooting steps:
1. Move closer to a WLAN access point to get better WLAN signal.
2. Check that you do not have MAC (Media Access Control) address filtering on in the access point settings. If your WLAN network uses MAC address filtering for security. You will need to know the MAC address for your phone, and then add it to the access list for the network before you can connect. To find the MAC address for your phone, do the following:
3. If you are using a public WLAN access point, it is possible that all IP addresses are in use. Try to create a connection again later.
4. On your Lumia phone, delete non functioning WLAN access point (internet connection) and connect it again:
- Disconnect the WLAN connection if connected.
- Press Start, then swipe to left to the App list.
- Select Settings > Wifi.
- Press Advanced at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap and hold on the access point name and select Delete.
- Now, add the access point again.
- On the Advanced screen, tap Add, type the network name in the Network name box, and then tap Add.
- On the Sign in screen, type the password in the Password box, and then tap Done.
- Tap the Back key once finished.
Hope this helps.