Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: NOKIA 5233. USb Connectivity

Registered Member
ABHI29

NOKIA 5233. USb Connectivity

I have CA-101 USB data cable . Still I am unable to establish the Connection between the PC and the Phone. During the process  of establishing  conection the process of Intsalling  PC conectivity  step is not completing.

Kindly advise

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
hadimassa

What OS are you running? Did you connect the 5233 in PC Suite mode? Did you try bluetooth?

‡Thank you for hitting the Blue/Green Star button‡

N8-00 RM 596 V:111.030.0609; E71-1(05) RM 346 V: 500.21.009
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vinkrins

Hey, I am facing same problem, if you have found any solution, please help me

Vinay

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Kevinthegod

i wnat 2 know which usb cable i can use for my nokia 5233 and what is the cost of that usc cable.........

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

may nokia 5233 not caneket with pc
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Anrui

I cannot connect my Nokia 5233 to my computer by Nokia USB cable, CA-101. Is the USB cable wrong for the Nokia 5233?

Thank you,

Eric

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Anrui wrote:

I cannot connect my Nokia 5233 to my computer by Nokia USB cable, CA-101. Is the USB cable wrong for the Nokia 5233?

Thank you,

Eric

The USB cable is correct ..

Thru' Windows Control Panel, uninstall the 'Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver' from the PC. Then reboot both PC and Phone and connect the phone again. Wait for the drivers to get re-installed. Check now ...

Please use plain text.