Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 700 wifi problem

molivsoguma

Nokia 700 wifi problem

Hi guys,

few days ago I got my Nokia 700 and I like it very much. It all seems very fast and smooth, except the wifi connection. I don't have a problem connecting to any network, but the web browsing  is very slow and I am loosing the connection very often (still, the wifi icon says that i am connected). This really bothers me and I would like to get this problem solved. Also I've tried using my mobile internet connection and it's also slow, but maybe that's because I've reached the limit for this month :smileyhappy:. I updated to the last software, tried resetting my router and resetting my phone, but nothing. Can you help me?

Thanks,

molivsoguma

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: Nokia 700 wifi problem

might have to check your wireless router at home and the connection speed? or possibly the fix mentioned in this post on Nokia Beta Labs applies to you: http://betalabs.nokia.com/trials/wlan-software-update
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
molivsoguma

Re: Nokia 700 wifi problem

everything is fine as i turned off the power saving off, thanks anyway, but sometimes i manage to lose the connection

Please use plain text.